Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Sparrow Club USA

This is a photo with Sparrow Clubs USA Founder, Jeff Leeland, at a fund raiser. I've been working with Sparrow Clubs for 5 years since my sons friend was diagnosed with cancer and my Cub Scout den I helped raise over $100,000 for his medical care.
This is me with Kari V., former Miss OR Teen USA (and now Miss Oregon America!), and her mother Melody.
This is our current Miss Oregon Teen USA, Whitney W. I met Whitney when I was the emcee for the Miss Oregon USA and Miss Oregon Teen USA pageant last September. She helps promote and raise funds for Sparrow Clubs too!

I've known our current Miss Oregon USA and her family for years. She is beautiful on the inside as well as the outside. I am a former Miss Oregon USA, so it is fun to stay in touch with all the former title holders. At this event we had over 20 past titleholders supporting Sparrow Clubs!




No comments: