Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Clackamas County Fair and Parade

What a wonderful day at the Clackamas County Fair! I spent time with Mrs. Clackamas County, Evelina, the Fair Court and Miss Rodeo Oregon. We were all guests of honor at the opening ceremonies and featured on stage.
Evelina and I spent some time with local dignitaries and we were treated so kindly by the whole staff of the Fair. Her son was our official photographer!
The Clackamas County Dairy Princess was part of the festivities.

Everyone loved the PT Cruiser donated for me to use in the parade by a local car dealership.

2 comments:

TheIdahoQueens said...

Kim ~ You look nothing short of stunning (as usual)... we go a long way back in time, and you look more beautiful today than when I first met you my some 20+ years ago dear friend! BEST WISHES! Beautiful and sunny thoughts will be sent your way! Love to you, Am

Ev Takla said...

That's my daughter in law, the best there is, She's as beautiful
inside and out. She's a great wife to my son and best mother to my grandchildren. Kim we're rooting
for you, have fun and come back to us victorious love Ev