Thursday, August 23, 2007

Mrs. Idaho with a hedgehog! We met with people from the zoo to see native Arizona wildlife. Which means roaches, snakes and reptiles. You all would be proud! I held them all though I was a bit squeamish with the hissing roach.
Isn't he cute!
My good buddy, Mrs. MD! She was the only person who I knew well before we both won our state crowns!

Wewalked for 15 minutes in the heat through a nature trail. It was beautiful, but we were all melted by the time we got to the Greens. Thankfully we hitched a ride back to the hotel.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful that you are having fun! It is great to see! Can't wait to hear about the rest of your week! Blessings, L

lisajoelle said...

OK I want one of those hedge hogs!! Do yo think you can sneak one home in your luggage? :) Love ya girl, hope you are having a great time. Joelle

Deanna Bebeau said...

Hey Kim - If Joelle gets a hedgehog, I want one too, LOL!!!! That little face was just too cute. You are the most beautiful there, my friend, but then I am biased! I can tell that you are having a great time.
WE LOVE YOU!!!
Deanna

Lynda Schwab said...

Hi Kim:
Me and Brittany just wanted to say hello. We have been watching your blog everyday and it is fun to see what you are doing each day. We think you are the most beautiful contestant and you are going to do great! You go girl, bring us home the title!!