Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Thanks For All My Gifts and Letters!

I just wanted everyone to know how much I appreciate all the flowers, cards, gifts and well wishes! It really makes me feel special! I love you all!!!!!! No matter the outcome of this pageant, I'm coming home to fabulous friends and family. It makes me teary eyed thinking of all you supporting and thinking of me! Yesterday was my 13Th wedding anniversary and my husband sent me a fabulous bouquet of red and white roses! We'll celebrate later. I love you Victor!

4 comments:

Deanna Bebeau said...

Happy Anniversay Kim and Victor!! You and I are way too much alike...our birthdays are 5 days apart and our wedding anniversaries are 8 days apart to the year! You are looking gorgeous as ever - We love bunches!!
Deanna

Deanna Bebeau said...

that is supposed to be we love YOU bunches, LOL!!!!
d

Shawna Dye said...

Happy Anniversary to you two! Sounds like you're having a fabulous time over there. We're very proud of you!
Love,
Shawna

Carol said...

Hi Kim
You look LOVELY and like you are having a wonderful time! I am wishing you the BEST my gorgeous, gorgeous friend! Hugs and kisses --Carol