Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I'm Off To The Mrs. America Pageant!

Wow! To my surprise I was picked up and delivered to the airport in a limo driven by our own Lyle Newcomb, pageant auditor! Thanks Lyle! Thanks Libby! What a way to start my pageant experience.
Libby's traditional Portland Airport photo! I'm so glad the packing is done and I'm off to Tucson.


My children were so excited to ride in a Limo! My oldest son missed out since he was at camp. Oh, did I mention that I was upgraded to first class by the airlines! Yea! When I got to the Tucson airport I met the film crew at baggage claim. My room mate is Mrs. South Carolina. We arrived at about the same time and it took us hours to unpack and get settled. She is so funny and we are becoming fast friends. She's already in her PJ"S since she's on East Coast time. I'll get pictures tomorrow. Ta Ta for now! More tomorrow.....

3 comments:

lisajoelle said...

Good luck Kim!!!! I know you will knock 'em dead.

Deanna Bebeau said...

Kim, you look GORGEOUS!!! You are going to have so much fun :) Always remember that you are OUR queen - we are all so proud of you!! Keep us posted on all of the fun you are having!
xoxo
Deanna

Julie Rinehart Mrs.Illinois 2006 said...

Wow, you are so on top of things...Posting already! Thank you for the pics. Yours and some of the other ladies' blogs just took me back in time. You will LOVE your time in Tucson. Best of luck at Mrs.America!

Julie R
Mrs.America 06 Alum